|Posted by Jeevan ॐ Mirthu Gupt on May 27, 2011 at 4:40 PM|
VICTORIA AZARENKA will now take your questions:-
1. Who is the person you admire most?
Vika:- Hard to say. I would have to say Steffi Graf for everything she has accomplished. I also admire Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal. I really look up to them. Outside of tennis, I'd say Johnny Depp. He's an actor I really like and I'd like to turn to acting in the future.
2. When have you been happiest?
Victoria:- I'd say it's every time I'm with my family. These are moments I cherish. I especially like to spend time with my grandmother.
3. Which actress would you choose to play you on the big screen?
Victoria:- That would be Blake Lively. People often tell me we look alike. I think she's got style.
4. Your favorite concert?
Vika:- Sorry, but I've never been to a concert. I was supposed to see Linkin Park and I had tickets, but my coach messed up the dates and I missed it!
5. What might put you in a bad mood in the morning?
Vika:- I hate being woken up. I have an alarm clock that works and I don't like it when someone interrupts my sleep!
6. Your first kiss?
Vika:-That's private and I'd rather not talk about it. Oh, okay… actually, it was in kindergarten, when I was five years old. All the kids were dancing in a circle and a boy came up to me and kissed me.
7. The last time you laughed so hard you couldn't stop?
Vika:- That's hard because I'm always laughing! (She laughs.)
8. Your stupidest superstition?
Vika:- I can't stand it when someone whistles in my house.
9. If someone took your iPod, what would they find on it?
Vika:- A little of everything; rock, dance music, Russian music…
10. What is the worst thing that could happen to you during a match?
Vika:- The worst is an injury.
11. If you could have dinner with any famous person, who would it be?
Vika:- There are lots of people but I think I'd have to say Johnny Depp again. Or Bono, why not?
Which tennis player would you choose...?
Our "choose a player" feature reveals the fun, friendly side of the tennis stars appearing at this year's, 2011 French Open.